Visma Consulting AS

Impello has advised the shareholders of Avento in the sale to the leading European software and IT service company Visma. Avento is an IT Consulting company with leading expertise within IT advisory, system development, BI and digital marketing. Visma bought 70% upfront and the remaining 30% over an earn-out period of 2 years (2 x 15%).

sold to

Member
Impello Management AS

Sector
-

Date completed
01.04.2019

Target company
Avento AS

Target country
Norway

Acquirer company
Visma Consulting AS

Acquirer country
Norway

Get in touch and let's talk about how we could help your business.

Get Started