Executive & Support Team
Globalscope's executive team is made up of 10 directors and an operations administrator
- President of Globalscope is Jim Keeling, Chairman and Chief Executive of Corbett Keelting, a UK corporate finance advisory firm.
- Russell D'Alba, President and Managing Director of Paramax Corporation, a full service middle-market intermediary in the USA.
- Michael Moritz, Managing Partner at CatCap, an owner operated corporate finance boutique with offices in Hamburg, Munich and Berlin.
- Martijn Peters, Managing Director of DEX international M&A, the Netherlands, an international M&A practice.
- John Sloan, President and CEO of Allegiance Capital Corporation, a premier private investment bank, head-quartered in Dallas, USA.
- Marcin Majewski, Managing Director at Aventis Capital, a focused M&A firm based in Warsaw, Poland.
- Stephen Jakob, Co-founder and Partner at Osprey Capital, one of Canada’s leading independent mid-market investment banking and financial advisory firms.
- Michael Rostock-Poplar, Founder and Partner of VICF, a cross-border M&A firm based in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Al Melchiorre, Founder and President at MelCap Partners, LLC, a middle market investment banking advisory firm in the USA.
- Kamal Rungta, CEO at RCS Advisors, Pvt. Ltd, a leading boutique Investment Bank based in India.
- Network Administrator is Julie Aroune who oversees the day to day operations of the network.